Expected Project Output
Output 2.2: Riverine biodiversity and habitat management integrated into planning and implementation of urban river management programmes in the Upper Klang River Basin, Selangor.
- Report on: (1)Gaps and opportunities to incorporate biodiversity conservation into river management programmes and (2) Inventory Studies of Riverine Biodiversity of the selected Demo Sites
- Focused trainings for selected stakeholders
- Awareness activities or products.
- Workshop and Peer to Peer sharing for River management Network,
- Alien Invasive Species Fish related public event.
- Establish demo sites focused on wetland, riverine tree planting and establishment of river corridor
- Documented project information and lessons learned via project brochure, reporting, video streaming, recording and mass/social media.